Live the Idaho Lifestyle
For us, it’s not just another “job.” It’s a lifestyle career centered on making the most of what Idaho has to offer. Every day, we are focused on sharing what we love about our Valley with our customers: exploring, working and living the Idaho life. It’s what brings us together.
At Silver Creek Outfitters we specialize in delivering the highest quality fly fishing, hunting and shopping experiences while providing the right clothing for a day in the field or a night on the town. Our customers are our friends and trust us for reliable information and knowledge, to teach them new skills, and to offer the highest quality products.
- Great people skills
- Organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Retail experience is helpful, but not necessary
- Seasonal and Year-Round, Full and part-time sales in the men’s and women’s apparel and footwear
- Seasonal and Year-Round, Full and part-time sales and bookings in the fly-fishing department
- Apparel Merchant – men’s and women’s merchandiser and buyer
- Professional Fly Fishing Guides
How to Apply
Submit resumes to Terry.Ring@Silver-Creek.com
Benefits & Competitive Pay
We offer competitive pay and have a generous benefit package. We’re proud of who we are and what we do at Silver Creek Outfitters – it’s not a job, it’s a lifestyle.
We’re an EEOE
Silver Creek Outfitters is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Click here to learn more.